Care and maintenance
The STIMPOD series are designed with superior craftsmanship, and should thus be treated with care.
The suggestions bellow will help you to fulfil any warranty obligations.
- Keep the STIMPOD dry. Precipitation, humidity and all types of liquids (unless specified in this document) or moisture’s that can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits.
- Do not store the STIMPOD in a dusty, dirty area, as its moving parts can get damaged.
- Do not store the STIMPOD in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp the outer shell.
- Do not store the STIMPOD in cold areas. When the STIMPOD warms up (normal operating temperature), moisture can form inside, which may damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Do not drop or knock the STIMPOD. Rough handling can break internal circuit components.
All of the above applies to the product, cables and any accessory.